DARE seminar – 26 November 2021- What has the entrepreneurship view to offer to other scientific disciplines?
We’d like to invite you a DARE seminar organized jointly with the Erasmus University Rotterdam Institute for Behavior and Biology (EURIBEB) titled “What has the entrepreneurship view to offer to other scientific disciplines?”. Following the seminar, an Intermezzo has been organized including many speakers who will address “What role did Roy Thurik play in all this?” (various languages), followed by Prof. Dr. Roy Thurik giving his valedictory address.
Place: Erasmus Paviljoen, Campus Woudestein, Erasmus University, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam
Date: 26 November 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 CET (Scientific Seminar); 13:30-15:00 (Intermezzo); 16:00-17:00 (Valedictory address).
Scientific seminar: What has the entrepreneurship view to offer to other scientific disciplines? (in English)
This seminar is a meeting of DARE (Dutch Academy of Research in Entrepreneurship) and is specifically of interest for the academic community.
- Andrew Burke, Trinity College, Dublin, and Joern Block, Universität Trier, chairs
- Johan Wiklund, Syracuse University, NY, on psychology
- Mark Sanders, Maastricht University, on macro-economics
- Martin Carree, Maastricht University, on industrial organisation
- David Audretsch, Indiana University, IN, on policy
- Marcus Dejardin, Université de Namur, on culture
- Niels Rietveld, Erasmus University Rotterdam, on genetics
- Ute Stephan, King’s College, London, on health
See the below and here for registration to the event, including scientific seminar, intermezzo and valedictory address: https://www.eur.nl/en/ese/events/erasmus-entrepreneurship-event-and-valedictory-address-professor-roy-thurik-2021-11-26