DARE RESEARCH SEMINAR: ‘Creative Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Creativity’, November 30, JADS Den Bosch
Dear members of DARE,
We cordially invite you to the 12th DARE research seminar “Creative Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Creativity” on November 30 2017, 13:30-18:30 hours (including network drinks) at Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) in Den Bosch.
Call for papers:
In the academic literature as well as business practice, entrepreneurship and creativity are two important hand-in-hand concepts. In this DARE seminar, co-organized with the Tilburg School of Governance (TSG), we invite studies and presentations in which these two important concepts feed onto each other. For example, we welcome submissions addressing:
- studies of entrepreneurial behaviour and decisions in the creative industries (e.g. media, crafts, architecture, publishing, graphics, fashion design, IT, software);
- and collaborations between creative individuals (entrepreneurs) with their stakeholders and with other members of their ecosystem;
- how creativity can be nurtured by exploring and exploiting new technology, especially big data, among entrepreneurs;
- designing and measuring policies that help creativity among entrepreneurs to flourish as a successful new venture;
- collaborative work between scholars and practitioners in the area of creativity, design, innovation and entrepreneurship.
This seminar aims to discuss, reflect on and further develop submitted papers. The program allows for a limited number of presentations; if you are interested in presenting your work, please submit a short abstract (max. 300 words) in a word-compatible format electronically to email@example.com before November 10, 2017. Unpublished work and work in progress are welcome
Organizing committee: Pourya Darnihamedani, Arjen van Witteloostuijn, Nardo de Vries & Arjan van den Born
Have a look at the preliminary program: Program JADS Nov 30!
We look forward to receiving your work and an inspiring DARE event!