Call for papers: DARE seminar on ‟Entrepreneurship, Design and Innovation”, Eindhoven May 19
SAVE THE DATE:
19 May 2016, 13:00-18:00 hours (including network drinks), Eindhoven University of Technology
Call for papers:
In the academic literature as well as business practice, the entrepreneurship, innovation and design perspectives are increasingly interacting and complementing each other. In this DARE seminar, co-organized with the Innovation, Technology Entrepreneurship and Marketing (ITEM) group of TU/e, we invite papers and presentations about research in which these different perspectives feed on each other. For example, we welcome proposals addressing:
- empirical studies of design knowledge used by entrepreneurs (e.g. bricolage, effectuation, improvisation);
- how incubation systems and ecosystems for new business creation are designed and developed;
- design (science) driven work on any other entrepreneurial phenomenon;
- entrepreneurial processes and outcomes in the context of innovation and renewal efforts by OEM’s and SME’s;
- how interactions and collaborations between entrepreneurs, firms and government agencies shape processes and outcomes related to entrepreneurship and innovation;
- collaborative work between scholars and practitioners in the area of entrepreneurship, innovation and/or design.
This seminar aims to discuss, reflect on and further develop submitted papers. The program allows for a limited number of presentations; if you are interested in presenting your work, please submit a short abstract (max. 300 words) in a word-compatible format electronically to email@example.com before April 22, 2016. Unpublished work and work in progress are welcomed.
Organizing committee: Sharon Dolmans, Isabelle Reymen, Nardo de Vries & Sjoerd Romme
We look forward to receiving your work and an inspiring DARE event!