Call for Papers – IMES 2019, Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability – Extension till January 31
We are pleased to inform you that the submission deadline for the 7th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (IMES 2019) was extended to 31st January 2019.
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer review process.
The accepted ones will be published in Conference proceedings which will be submitted to Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) which is integrated index within Web of Science. Conference proceedings from years 2015 – 2017 are already indexed within Web of Science. Conference proceedings are also indexed in Google Scholar, CEEOL, Research Bib and HICDS. Nevertheless, the authors might also present their work without getting published in the proceedings. We gladly announce internationally recognised keynote speakers who confirmed their participation:
- Martina Musteen (Professor of Global Business, San Diego State University, USA)
- Ilan Alon (Professor of Strategy and International Marketing University of Agder, Norway)
- Arnim Wiek (Associate Professor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University, USA)
- Søren Salomo (Professor of Innovation Management, Technical University Berlin, Germany)
- Andrew Burke (Professor of Business Studies, Trinity Business School, Ireland)
- Roy Thurik, (Professor of Entrepreneurship, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- The best conference paper presented at the conference will be awarded by 300 EUR.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in partner journals.
- Full-time Ph.D. students from the Czech Republic can participate for free
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com. With kind regards Ondřej Dvouletý
Editor Scientific, Organisational and Programme Committee Department of Entrepreneurship, University of Economics in Prague